The LASAGNA Update is NOW LIVE!
The adventures with Doom & Destiny ADVANCED never end!
The Pyromancer for Johnny is now available and a new super quest awaits high level nerds! Sail the sea, fight dozens of monsters, level up and face a new challenge, hard as Steel!
The content update 184.108.40.206 features:
– New Class for Johnny, the hot Pyromancer
– New Vehicles, sail across the deep ocean
– New End game Storyline, the Steel Mask
– Level Cap 99
– New secrets, new gear, new Cosplays
– New bugs and misspellings
– Fixed an issue with the 4 branches Death’s world puzzle
We are super happy to announce that Doom & Destiny and Doom & Destiny Advanced are in development for both XBox One and PS4.
We don’t have a relase date, but we plan a launch both versions in late 2017.
The Humble Spaghetti Monster blessed us all with this amazing bundle of RPG for Android on Humble Bundle!
Pay what YOU WANT and reward yourself with a loot worthy of Mike the Pirate.
Doom & Destiny is in the first tier alongside withSymphony of Eternity and Evoland.
More games will be unlocked in tier 2 next week!
The latest update for Doom & Destiny Advancedis NOW AVAILABLE on every platform. Just launch the game and let it download it!
BUCATINI UPDATE,what’s new, arrrrr:
+ Added the PIRATA, a new class for Mike
+ Added Mystycal Smith quest
+ Added Upgrades to the Four Rings of Power
+ Added the Spaghetti Temple near RiverTown
+ Added a SECRET BOSS, super mega HARRRD!
+ Level Cap 80
+ 116 total Secrets
+ 15 total Sidequests
– fixed graphical issue and minor bugs
+ new mispellings
Doom & Destiny Advanced gets its FULL RELEASE on STEAM.
With the main story line completed, the game can now face the marked, proud of its year in Early Access. All this, thanks to the fans support!
BUT the adventures ofNigel, Mike, Johnny and Francis are far from over!
The Christmas Update will send our heroes to a far cold land to face a familiar red ninja and his army of deadly deers!
Unlock new costumes, new powers and a NEW CLASS for Mike <3
Warming up for the next big update! 🍝
Since we want to deliver the best ending for the great Doom & Destiny Advanced, we are taking some more time to improve the gameplay and sprinkle some Parmigiano on the last story chapter!
If you want some spoilers from the upcoming big finale or you just want to beat the crap out of Benjamin Ficus so that he can finish the next update sooner, come fight us at #Gamescom, 17.-21.08.2016 Cologne, Germany, Earth, MilkWay.
Hall: 10.1, Stand-No: D-013
The horrors of Demons Island await you, along with renewed graphics, a more balanced gameplay experience, secrets and a brand new level cap!
(PONTENURE, Italy) June 1, 2016 You asked for it and we delivered. Doom & Destiny Advanced new update, named Spaghetti Update, will throw the wildest party in videogames history on the frightening Demons Island, an isle populated by the strangest creatures ever seen in the Heartbit Interactives saga. Along with the new story branch, the team wanted to improve the gameplay, removing the cursed status. Moreover, for your eyes sake, the graphics are in continuous renovation, with new icons, more detailed landscapes and a lot of new stuff that you will see in future updates!
The Story Update #3 is available NOW for the download and its FREE.
Doom & Destiny Advanced is available in Early Access on the following platforms: PC / Mac, Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Windows 8.
Check the complete list of fancy features added in this new demonic update:
- Take a trip to Demons Island, a dangerous isle full of challenges and freaks.
- Level cap raised to level 55.
- The Summoner has been fully rebalanced. We buffed his magic spells and summons, making him more powerful than ever!
- You can finally see enemies stats, level, type, weaknesses (reach Chapter 3 to unlock this new feature).
- Graphics update: the world of Doom & Destiny will improve his appearance with every new update!
- Removed the CURSED status. We added two new temporary and positive statuses obtainable by resting and praying (they provide exp and gold boost).
- Flying Spaghetti Monster statues can now be used by ANYONE and provide the Blessed status.
- The food cauldrons can now be used by ANYONE and provide the Well-rested status.
- 16 new costumes for a wide choice of customization.
- 17 new Arena battle postcards.
- Level up screen “under maintenance”. Right now, the screen shows how many times a stat has been selected and the gear you’re equipping. We plan to improve it even further in the next updates!
- Healing powers now heal negative statuses.
- Perk fix: Bag of Holding doesn’t give you Stuff anymore.
- Bard’s Soporific Serenade is now faster and cheaper.
- Shield on Other doesn’t counter Summoning spell anymore.
- Fixed the annoying Arena bug that counted “battle won as defender” as lost.
- Fixed some problems of the Summoners spells.
- General bug fix (as the [String not set] error).
Guess what: TOMORROW, the 1st of June,
the NEW #SPAGHETTI UPDATE WILL BE ONLINE ⚡
What can you expect from this new #Story Update:
- Chapter 11, A Trip to Demons Island!
- Level Cap 55
- 103 Total SECRETS, +16 new Cosplay and 17 new Battle Postcards!
- Summoner’s been rebalanced and his minions are stronger than ever!
- Curse status removed. Added two new status: Blessed and Well Rested
- “Battle Scan“: learn your enemy’s stats and weakness
- New title screen, new “Chapter title cards”
- Old bugs fixed, new bugs and misspellings added!
Stay tuned, ’cause tomorrow is the DAY!